Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thing 12! and derby. Lots of derby.

Naturally, when creating my own search tool with Rollyo, I did a subject that is recently dear to my heart. http://rollyo.com/bibliofemme/derby_grrrl_gear/ ROLLER DERBY! Hooray! I am now a Sac City Roller! If I succeed in surviving my probation period, I will become a full-fledged team member and get to select my derby name. Which I already chose: The Dewey Decimation System. My number will be 796.21 (look it up). Back to Thing 12 - using Rollyo is incredibly easy but I am not really a fan. I can see the potential for use within the library but I have no interest in doing so really. I prefer Google for all things. But my love affair with Google is well-established so . . . But if anyone needs derby gear, use the above search. I need to stretch more than anything else.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Great Blog!

I work in a library and just joined a newly forming roller derby league in this town!

Will keep reading...thanks!

-Alice

Sublimefemme said...

Congrats! Love your derby name ;-)

xo
SF